Wednesday, October 6, 2010

IT'S A GIRL CARD

IT'S A GIRL CARD
Hi friends.... This is my second card the first one is at paperplanet.com......This card is for a good friend of mine who's been blessed with a baby girl!!!.This card enters the Chi Chi memories sketch challenge 15.....
The background is my own creation... I made it with colour pen n pencils,the image is a free digi from Chi Chi Memories (I'm a sweety)which I have modified a little,the pram is from 'cards by Karlum' and the corner butterflies are from my daughter's dress tag!!!
Hope you guys like my creation.....please do leave a comment and help me improve!!!

4 comments:

  1. this is a cute card! perfect for baby girl with all the pink and purple!

    Thank you for playing Chi Chi Memories' Sketch Challenge!

    Good Luck!

    xoxo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I LOVE how you made little sweetie into a baby, VERY CLEVER! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at CHI CHI MEMORIES and hope to see you again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... this is precious!!! And the yummy candy is too too sweet. Thanks for joining us at CCM sketch challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Chi chi,Audery and Kerry your comments mean a lot to me....I will surely take part in the other challenges as well.

    ReplyDelete