Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARD


Hi .... This card is special because this is the first time that I have tried to make a shaker card and the best part is I am liking my creation. The image is a free digi from ingerhardingdesign which has been modified and coloured with pencils,the snowflakes are from a regular punch,the embellishment is from my stash and I have added beads along with glitter powder for the snow shaker effect.The shaker is detachable such that you can use that alone as a hanging or gift. I got that idea from whiff of joy tutorials and I am also thankful for the splitcoaststampers for the lovely tutorial on how to make a shaker card.

This card enters the following challenges:

Digital delights colour challenge :red,green and white

October 1st sketch challenge by Rosalien.

Do post your comments and views.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the snowman Thanks for playing along on Delightful Challenges... Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks wanda your comment means a lot to me!!!

    ReplyDelete